HTC one m8 for windows phone unlocked?
ivca
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am interested in buying htc one m8 windows phone unlocked versio? Is it released yet? Any suggestion?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: HTC one m8 for windows phone unlocked?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have your eyes on a great device, ivca. All our global-capable 4G LTE devices, such as the HTC One m8 for Windows http://vz.to/1EA2Ujg, comes automatically unlocked for use with local carrier SIMs. Keep in mind that services may vary from network to network.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have your eyes on a great device, ivca. All our global-capable 4G LTE devices, such as the HTC One m8 for Windows http://vz.to/1EA2Ujg, comes automatically unlocked for use with local carrier SIMs. Keep in mind that services may vary from network to network.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

primortal
Master - Level 1

Personally the Lumia Icon is much better in the long run.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

personally with HTC's improved track record, and transparency on updating their devices I'd rather risk on HTC than Nokia at this moment.  They seem to be doing things Nokia seem to can't do.

0 Likes
ivca
Enthusiast - Level 1

hey Jennifer, thanks on your quick reply. So you are saying that it comes automatically gsm unlocked and that i could use it ouside the US with other sim cards?

0 Likes
ivca
Enthusiast - Level 1

hey Jennifer, thanks on your quick reply. So you are saying that it comes automatically gsm unlocked and that i could use it ouside the US with other sim cards?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

All LTE enabled devices are unlocked by default for Verizon. It's a block C requirement.

0 Likes