HTC phone internet
Gidebra

I can not get on the internet with my phone via google anymore even though I am connected to WI Fi or mobile date?? It just started doing this about a week ago I have tried everything except factory reset.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC phone internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gidebra, we understand the importance of making sure your favorite search engine is working properly. Did anything happen prior to this issue about a week ago? What happens when you try to use Google? Can you use another application and get internet?

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Gidebra

I can't heron with Google or chrome

Debra

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gidebra, we'll get this figured out. Are you able to make/receive calls and send/receive text messages? Do you have mobile data turned on? Here's how to check https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-66714/.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes