HTC trophy cannot send pictures by text
cgc

I cannot send pictures by text on my windows phone, can anyone assist me with this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: HTC trophy cannot send pictures by text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly can help, cgc! I just need to get a few more details about what you're experiencing. First, can you describe what happens when you try to use the messaging option on your device? Do you see any error messages? If so, what are they saying? Does this happen with all contacts or just specific ones? Was the picture you're trying to send taken with the camera on your Trophy or with a different camera? What zip code are you in?

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
mellosteve

I'm having the same problem with my HTC Trophy.  I can send and receive regular text messages just fine, but cannot send or receive picture texts.  No error message.  Took my phone to the VZW store and they checked all the setting on the phone and my account and couldn't figure out why data texts weren't working. 

Only suggestion they had was to do a hard reset which I am hesitant to do since I'll end up losing everything and having to start over.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mellosteve, no need to be hesitant. You're in good hands! The Text Messaging feature can be affected by third party applications. I recommend that you delete any unwanted applications from your device in settings, power your device off/on, and then try to send a test text message. If these steps do not work, then the last resort would be to master reset your phone. Before resetting your device, make sure that you save your pictures and files at the Verizon Cloud, http://vz.to/11ROEig

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jstfinkaboutit
Enthusiast - Level 3

Quite funny that you're plugging a service/feature to use on a phone that isn't yet available with this phone.

0 Likes