Has anyone else noticed that Verizon Staff have an issue with comprehension??
glhill

This makes the second time I've contacted Verizon to have something replaced/fixed...AGAIN!! Instead of sending the item to where I'll be...they send it to my home address which I DON'T SEE FOR 3 - 4 MONTHS AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They give you 5 bloody days to return the defective item...how are you sposed to do that if you never get to where they sent it????? I sincerely hope Verizon staff read these...but it doesn't matter cause I'm calling them in the morning (removed)

Comments edited as required by the Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else noticed that Verizon Staff have an issue with comprehension??
rmartinky

>Comment deleted. The VZW ToS reads in part, "

Posting to the Verizon Wireless Community

Users of the Verizon Wireless Community agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content:

• Discussions of moderator actions on the boards. If you need to comment on a moderator action, please private message any administrator/moderator;

Please take a moment to read the

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone else noticed that Verizon Staff have an issue with comprehension??
rmartinky

>>Comment removed for discussion of moderation; please review the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

I have no problem with them I either stop in a store if I have a problem with my device or if I think it can be addressed over the phone I will call them. If not I go to the store and they assist me quite well.

0 Likes
rmartinky

Your lucky or a fake poster. They really are more concerned with selling

phones than fixing issues. They try everything possible blaiming

everything but the phone itself ,waisting my time before they send a

replacment. And its a reman of course. The stores do no tech work

anymore, just sells! You cant even get a replacement in person at the

store.

0 Likes