Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
JasonSr

I hated my Droid, but one thing it did that I liked was VZ Navigator utilized Bluetooth in my car so when she had something to say, it turned down my car's music and came through the speakers. On Windows, VZ Navigator doesn't do that. Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
primortal

Have you tried Nokia Drive, http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/nokia-drive/b5382dbf-0923-4195-b68b-f93b7ee76fe9  It much better than navigator and it's free to use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
primortal

Have you tried Nokia Drive, http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/nokia-drive/b5382dbf-0923-4195-b68b-f93b7ee76fe9  It much better than navigator and it's free to use.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JasonSr

LOL, it was on my phone when I got it but I deleted it because I always just used VZ NAvigator... Does it work with Blue Tooth?

0 Likes
primortal

It depends on the car and it's bluetooth.  You'll have to try it and see.

At least with Drive you get updates.  Who knows if VZW will ever upgrade navigator to work properly with Windows Phone.  They can't even do visual voice mail right.

0 Likes
JasonSr

I'll give it a try. Wish me luck. lol, thanks for your help.

0 Likes
jharris326
Novice

If Verizon made it most likely is if broken and not worth the effort or else it was built by cApple!

0 Likes