Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
JasonSr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hated my Droid, but one thing it did that I liked was VZ Navigator utilized Bluetooth in my car so when she had something to say, it turned down my car's music and came through the speakers. On Windows, VZ Navigator doesn't do that. Any advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
primortal
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
Re: Has anyone gotten VZ Navigator to work with Bluetooth on a Nokia Lumina Icon?
primortal
Master - Level 1

Have you tried Nokia Drive, http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/nokia-drive/b5382dbf-0923-4195-b68b-f93b7ee76fe9  It much better than navigator and it's free to use.

0 Likes
JasonSr
Enthusiast - Level 2

LOL, it was on my phone when I got it but I deleted it because I always just used VZ NAvigator... Does it work with Blue Tooth?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

It depends on the car and it's bluetooth.  You'll have to try it and see.

At least with Drive you get updates.  Who knows if VZW will ever upgrade navigator to work properly with Windows Phone.  They can't even do visual voice mail right.

0 Likes
JasonSr
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'll give it a try. Wish me luck. lol, thanks for your help.

0 Likes
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

If Verizon made it most likely is if broken and not worth the effort or else it was built by cApple!

0 Likes