Help with Media
WPnewbie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello all 😃

I need some help, I have only had my 822 for a few months and am having some trouble.  I am using an old micro SD card that I had used prior in both my old Blackberry and Android phones.  The card contained some old ringtone files that I no longer wanted, so I deleted them, but the phone still shows the file names for said tones and I can't get the phone to delete them.  I have tried syncing, hard resetting, I even reformatted the SD card but I am still having issues, Can someone please help me out?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with Media
WPnewbie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually, No the tones would not play and the phone would give an error message, however I believe I have fixed the issue by doing another hard reset and that seems to have fixed the problem Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi WPnewbie- Let's make sure your phone works for you and not against you! Are the tones still playing or does it give error when you try to select them? Do the files show when the SD card is removed? I am eager to get to the bottom of this!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
WPnewbie
Enthusiast - Level 1

Actually, No the tones would not play and the phone would give an error message, however I believe I have fixed the issue by doing another hard reset and that seems to have fixed the problem Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're glad to see that your troubleshooting efforts have worked out for you, WPnewbie! Thanks for letting us know. If you need any other assistance, please let us know. Take care!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes