Help with phone.
ChelseaLeigh013

My prepaid phone won't send any messages, or get on the web. Is there a problem with the prepaid service today?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with phone.
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would say that it could actually be a security issue because I have been having strange problems with my phone regarding creepy noises and very similar stuff has lead up to this. Verizon has done nothing to help me and if they do not do something soon they have lost a customer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DayTripper00

seems to be - check the other thread on this. 

0 Likes
asp6460

I'm having that same issue! Can't send messages or make phone calls. My internet is okay but slow. Please help us verizon! Thank you.

0 Likes
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would say that it could actually be a security issue because I have been having strange problems with my phone regarding creepy noises and very similar stuff has lead up to this. Verizon has done nothing to help me and if they do not do something soon they have lost a customer.

0 Likes
asp6460

Really? I had considered security as an issue. Eventually I will take my phone into verizon.

0 Likes
Jordan1776
Enthusiast - Level 2

I log into my MyVerizon account it says something about 'Tracking a rebate' right off the bat and it wont let me look at any account-related thing. I did not sign up for a rebate so it looks like crooks are trying to steal money off a service/product I paid for.

And yea the creepy noises and obvious wiretapping that seemed to be going on in my life was annoying enough but when creepy noises started playing these issues became harder to ignore.

If this problem is not resolved by around 10:00 I really am going to start looking at other options, I mean sorry but I already have called multiple times about security concerns and got no help whatsoever and now this is happening and keeping me from even using the phone.

Verizon best fix this at the very least or I will buy a new phone and leave this one with my other old phones.

0 Likes
DayTripper00

This is the response i got from an agent via chat:

"I apologize for this  inconvenience, the prepaid service is down. We are currently working on  getting this issue resolved. You will receive an alert when it is back  up and running"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The security of your account is extremely important, Jordan1776. Have you been able to access your My Verizon account? Are you still hearing creepy noises?
If so, please advise if the noise is still there on calls when you power off/on and adjust the volume. Are you using any type of headphone or bluetooth device?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Iamtiredofthis

I want to talk directly with some one, I have a number of issues and do not enjoy having to track some one done. At chat is fine if you want to start there. But don't make me look for help from you.

0 Likes