How Can I Delete Old Contacts Off Of My Device?
ZagFan

I have a basic flip phone and several years ago (before Verizon cloud) I backed up some contacts to transfer to a new phone.  I no longer need those contacts but everytime I get a new phone those contacts come over.  I cannot locate where those are on my Verizon account to delete.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: deleting old contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZagFan, we know the importance of being able to save and manage your contacts from one phone to the next. We are happy to help review where you can make changes to the contacts saved.

The first option is to simply delete the contacts from your current phone you do not want and then to choose to back up contacts using our Backup-Assist feature on your phone. This would update the contact list and erase the ones that are no longer on the phone.

The other option is to sign into your My Verizon account online. Once signed in you can hover over My Devices, then click on My Cloud Media & Contacts. There you will be able to manually delete or add contacts to your saved list with us.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: deleting old contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ZagFan, we know the importance of being able to save and manage your contacts from one phone to the next. We are happy to help review where you can make changes to the contacts saved.

The first option is to simply delete the contacts from your current phone you do not want and then to choose to back up contacts using our Backup-Assist feature on your phone. This would update the contact list and erase the ones that are no longer on the phone.

The other option is to sign into your My Verizon account online. Once signed in you can hover over My Devices, then click on My Cloud Media & Contacts. There you will be able to manually delete or add contacts to your saved list with us.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes