How Do I Transfer Contacts To My Google Pixel?
PJLIBB

How do I transfer my Contact list from my Samsung Gusto basic phone to a Google Pixel?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: contact transfer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new Pixel! That is very exciting news, PJLIBB. I am happy to help with how to transfer your contact list. Click here for everything you need to know: http://vz.to/2gwFLd6 . Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the contact list is backed up with Verizon, just log into your Verizon cloud on the Pixel.  Contacts should sync (they did on my husband's new Pixel, from his very old LGVX5400).  He'd been using the old Backup Assistant on that phone to backup his contacts.

When he logged in to the Verizon Cloud app on his new phone, his 168 contacts were all there.  We've also set Google to back them up, so they are on both clouds now.

To see if Verizon HAS , in fact, backed up your Gusto, log in to your account at verizonwireless.com, go to My Device, then My Cloud Media and Contacts, and see if anything is there.  If it is, all is good.  If not, we can talk about other options.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on the new Pixel! That is very exciting news, PJLIBB. I am happy to help with how to transfer your contact list. Click here for everything you need to know: http://vz.to/2gwFLd6 . Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes