How can I get to the web site of backup assistant for Extravert. Does such a site exist. I want to see what options are available to import data
Special100

My Extravert 2 has backup assistant plus as per Verizon documentation a website exists where I can ADD contacts. Don't know format etc. but I probably spent at least 2 -3 hours to locate such website to no avail. Does such a site REALLY exist?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I get to the web site of backup assistant for Extravert. Does such a site exist. I want to see what options are available to import data
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you log in to your account, hover over My Verizon, then My Device, then click on Backup My Contacts.  You should then be able to see all your contacts, edit, add, delete, etc.  Then sync back to your phone.

Verizon Wireless   It s the Network.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I get to the web site of backup assistant for Extravert. Does such a site exist. I want to see what options are available to import data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Special100,

Backing up your data is important! You can view informaiton backed up to VZW Backup Assistant via MyVZW http://bit.ly/xB4iTc . Click for directions on how to Backup the device if you have not done so http://vz.to/1BwHF1G .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW

0 Likes
Special100

Thanks for trying to respond to my query.

However, please note that clicking on the linkMy Verizon Log-in | Verizon Wireless gets you to first page in My Verizon. I do not see any documentation or link that I can view backup data. Maybe the link you indicate works properly internally in Verizon. Please help

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Once you log in to your account, hover over My Verizon, then My Device, then click on Backup My Contacts.  You should then be able to see all your contacts, edit, add, delete, etc.  Then sync back to your phone.

Verizon Wireless   It s the Network.png

0 Likes