Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
How can I reset the access code for this phone?
JenniferC2015

My daughter is back home finally (been out of county) and so we reactivated this phone for her - she cannot recall the access code on this phone, it has been over 2 months since she's used it.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - she heads out again tomorrow to visit family, and we'd like her to have use of it by the morning...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I reset the access code for this phone?
sprmankalel
Champion

If it is not the last 4 digits of the phone number you need to try to dial *228 and select option 1. This should reprogram the device so that the lock code would be the last for of the phone number. It sounds strange to dial *228 from a locked device but I have done it and I wish I could tell you how.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I reset the access code for this phone?
sprmankalel
Champion

If it is not the last 4 digits of the phone number you need to try to dial *228 and select option 1. This should reprogram the device so that the lock code would be the last for of the phone number. It sounds strange to dial *228 from a locked device but I have done it and I wish I could tell you how.

0 Likes