Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
colvinka

How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?  I have a need for applications that will not run on the current version (8.10.1238...)  I need to be on version 8.12.xxxx in order for AnyConnect to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
MiiHere
Leader

I don't believe that Windows 10 has rolled out for phones yet, the last time I looked into this there wasn't much information on it. Other than "eventually." As far as an update goes, I don't know about on Windows phone, but do you not have an area under "settings" where you can see if there is a new update out?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I update my Windows phone to Windows 10 or apply the SP1 for Windows 8.1?
MiiHere
Leader

I don't believe that Windows 10 has rolled out for phones yet, the last time I looked into this there wasn't much information on it. Other than "eventually." As far as an update goes, I don't know about on Windows phone, but do you not have an area under "settings" where you can see if there is a new update out?

0 Likes