How do I access my Backup Assistant contacts online if I have a Basic Phone?
lanskya

I have a Basic Phone and have successfully backed up my contacts with Backup Assistant, but after spending a lot of time looking around on Verizonwireless.com I still do not know how to view my contacts online or if it is even possible for me to do so.  Any input will be appreciated.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I access my Backup Assistant contacts online if I only have a Basic Phone?  Thanks.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be possible - login on a computer using your phone number at verizonwireless.com (I'm assuming that's what you did).  Hover over My Devices, and then My Cloud Media and Contacts. You should get a list of the contacts backed up by the phone.

If you don't get this, then post back with what you DO see (maybe a screen shot would help us) and we can further guide you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I access my Backup Assistant contacts online if I only have a Basic Phone?  Thanks.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be possible - login on a computer using your phone number at verizonwireless.com (I'm assuming that's what you did).  Hover over My Devices, and then My Cloud Media and Contacts. You should get a list of the contacts backed up by the phone.

If you don't get this, then post back with what you DO see (maybe a screen shot would help us) and we can further guide you.

0 Likes
lanskya

Your suggestion worked very well.  I found my Contacts!  Thank you very much. 

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

YES!!  Glad I could help!

0 Likes