How do I enter phone contacts to call people? I click on "people" but it takes me to Facebook contacts. Those are not the contacts I want to add.
JPC57

New to Samsung Odyssey ATIV. So far I hate it. But the most pressing problem is how do I manually add to my phone contacts? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I enter phone contacts to call people? I click on "people" but it takes me to Facebook contacts. Those are not the contacts I want to add.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JPC57! It can take a little time to get used to a new phone. To add contacts, just go to People, and the click the at the bottom of your screen. While you may see some Facebook contacts, the People screen should list all your contacts.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I enter phone contacts to call people? I click on "people" but it takes me to Facebook contacts. Those are not the contacts I want to add.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JPC57! It can take a little time to get used to a new phone. To add contacts, just go to People, and the click the at the bottom of your screen. While you may see some Facebook contacts, the People screen should list all your contacts.

Thank you,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes