How do I get my saved contacts downloaded to my Nokia Lumia 928 phone??
jkringler4

I have contacts stored with Backup Assistance, however, when I try to download them to my Nokia Lumia 928, I keep getting a message sayng to try again later.  I go to Settings, click on Backup Assistant Plus and see the "Backup Assistant Plus is a free service from Verizon Wireless . . . Tap next to agree to the terms and conditions.  I click 'Next' and then I see a message saying "Sorry, there was a problem accessing Backup Assistant Plus.  Please try again later."  At the same time I get a text saying "Your Backup Assistant PIN is  . . . . Please use this PIN to sync your contacts using Backup Assistant on your Verizon phone."  I never get the chance to enter a PIN.  Completely frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I get my saved contacts downloaded to my Nokia Lumia 928 phone??
primortal
Master - Level 1

Go to Windows Phone Store and see if you have the latest version of the app installed.  Sometimes having an older version installed causes this problem.

I'd recommend that once you get your contacts sync to dump Backup Assistance and stick with Windows Phone native backup if you're using a Microsoft Outlook account.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I get my saved contacts downloaded to my Nokia Lumia 928 phone??
primortal
Master - Level 1

Go to Windows Phone Store and see if you have the latest version of the app installed.  Sometimes having an older version installed causes this problem.

I'd recommend that once you get your contacts sync to dump Backup Assistance and stick with Windows Phone native backup if you're using a Microsoft Outlook account.

0 Likes