How do I get the lastest software update?
pawallen
0 Likes
Re: How do I get the lastest software update?
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

For what phone?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

If it is for a WP...you may never get it.

0 Likes
pawallen

Nokia Lumia Icon

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

You as likely to never see an update as you are to ever see one. Given the long list of broken promises and excuses we've seen it's painfully apparent to me that there is a flaw in this device that neither Microsoft or Verizon will admit to.

>> Edited by Verizon Moderator to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Denim isn't available yet for the Lumia Icon.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

Thanks for the news flash.

This is the only Windows Phone on the planet that hasn't been updated to 8.1. Both VZW and MSFT continue to jerk us around and provide nothing but lies and empty promises. The likelihood of this phone ever seeing an update diminishes with each passing day.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Microsoft has already stated it is in the works.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

So has Verizon along with all of the "we're working hard" nonsense. No flagship phone has ever been pulled from sale after 7 months and gone a year without an update.

We're being strung along and lied to about a device that is obviously flawed in some way. It's time for both parties to come clean about it and do something to correct it.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless is normally silent on OS updates until they are ready to roll out. Case in point the Samsung Galaxy S5 Lollipop update that was announced and released yesterday.

0 Likes