Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I log out of Facebook?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the Lunia 928 Facebook app, press the three bars on the top left corner of the screen,  or swipe the homescreen to the right.  This brings up the main menu.  Scroll all the way to the bottom - press Log Out.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

On the Lunia 928 Facebook app, press the three bars on the top left corner of the screen,  or swipe the homescreen to the right.  This brings up the main menu.  Scroll all the way to the bottom - press Log Out.

0 Likes
rickbing

The program on the front thats shows all the pictures of my facebook friends is always changing and when I touch it it goes to notifications and shows what I did last on Facebook. Is this using Data?

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, in order to get all this information to your phone it uses data.

0 Likes
rickbing

How do I keep it from using all my data. I turned off the data usage under settings in "cellular" Will that work

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use wifi whenever available.  You can also remove or minimize the tile that shows all the Facebook photos (press and hold the tile, and click the arrow in the bottom right corner to change the size, or cllick the pin at the top to unpin it), or unlink your Facebook account from your contacts.

To see which contacts are being accessed, click the people tile, then click the three dots and the settings.  Scroll down to accounts, and add or delete accounts you want or do  not want as your contacts.

0 Likes