How do I restore A contact, or ALL my contacts?
Watchacallit

I have a basic phone (Samsung Intensity), and Backup Assistant is advertised to work on it.  It appears to be installed correctly on the phone.  I imistakenly deleted an entry in my Contact List and I want to restore either that single contact or just restore all of them - it doesn't matter which, as long as I can get that one back.

Backup Assistant backs up on the schedule that I specify.  But I can't find out how to use Backup Assistant to restore contacts or edit/print the backed-up contacts on www.verizonwireless.com/backupassistant as it says I should be able to do.  There must be a way, but the verizonwireless web site hasn't yet helped me to do it.

Thanks,

Whatcha Callit

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I restore A contact, or ALL my contacts?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so glad you're using Backup Assistant to make sure you don't lose those important contacts Watchacallit! You can absolutely restore deleted contacts that had previously been backed up in Backup Assistant. If you haven't already discovered how to bring that contact back to life, we have the easy to follow steps at http://bit.ly/13IrSKP for your convenience.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: How do I restore A contact, or ALL my contacts?
Ed_santosc

Some one mentioned to call *611. I hope that helps

0 Likes