How do I transfer contact and other info from old LUMIA 735 to new LG phone?
CHRSDWNG

How do I transfer contact and other info from old LUMIA 735 to new LG phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I transfer contact and other info from old LUMIA 735 to new LG phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
CHRSDWNG,

Congratulations on your new LG. When changing to a new phone, it's important you get to keep all the content that important to you. The best option would be to use our Content Transfer Tool at this link http://spr.ly/6587DDD4z . It'll allow you to pick your old and new phones and then provide you with the steps you need to transfer your info.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I transfer contact and other info from old LUMIA 735 to new LG phone?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your contact info is backed-up to a cloud service provider (Verizon Wireless, Microsoft, Google...etc) you should be able to load it to the new phone once it has been setup.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
CHRSDWNG,

Congratulations on your new LG. When changing to a new phone, it's important you get to keep all the content that important to you. The best option would be to use our Content Transfer Tool at this link http://spr.ly/6587DDD4z . It'll allow you to pick your old and new phones and then provide you with the steps you need to transfer your info.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes