How do I turn on Cortana?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I turn on Cortana?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DebRodgers,  That's an awesome question! Cortana is a very useful option to have on the Lumia. You can set that up whenever you're ready following these steps! http://vz.to/19NwQxw  AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DebRodgers,  That's an awesome question! Cortana is a very useful option to have on the Lumia. You can set that up whenever you're ready following these steps! http://vz.to/19NwQxw  AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
DebRogers

Once I push Cortana, there is no "Ready to get started".

Deborah Rogers

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 6:28 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DebRogers,  We want to make sure you get into this feature and it works great for you. We wouldn't push something that says "Ready to get started". That should be the name of the page we're on when you push "Cortana". Is there a "sure" button on that page somewhere? That's what we'll want to select. What do you see when you select "Cortana"?  AndrewT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
0 Likes
DebRogers

Once I press Cortana, it reads "I;m afraid I'm not available to help in

your region with the language you've chosen."

Deborah Rogers

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:47 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
DebRogers,

Great information! That's definitely helpful. What zip code are you using the phone in? Is the phone's language set to English at the moment? If not what is it set to?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes