How do I unlock an LG Cosmos 2 keypad?
JEFHAL76

My daughter's LG Cosmos 2 phone has worked well for almost a year, and then yesterday the keypad stopped working. We can still charge the phone and the screen works, but we can't do anything on it because none of the keys work. Could she have accidentally locked the keypad somehow? Anyone know how to unlock the keypad?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I unlock an LG Cosmos 2 keypad?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
JEFHAL76

I can't do that, though--in order to turn the Keyguard on or off, I have to use the keypad. None of the keys on the keypad work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JEFHAL76, we want your daughter to have access to her phone again. You mentioned that the numbers are not responding, how about the navigational buttons? If those are responding, please follow the steps at http://spr.ly/6588DCMki.

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JEFHAL76

NONE of the buttons were working. Nothing. But we got the problem resolved--we took it to the Verizon store and the guy removed the battery and put it back in. Everything started working again. Crazy.

0 Likes