Re: How to stop receiving duplicate texts. They're eating up my limit. Just started a couple of months ago.
primortal
Master - Level 1

Dude chill, everything after his name "MarcusS_VZW" is a signature as 47seijar mentioned it's not directed at you.  The questions he asked before the signature was directed at you.

47seijar gave you an intelligent answer and if you feel it's not, then I suggest to take yourself to a Verizon Store and have them sort it out for you.  Because we can't see your phone physically, questions have to be asked beforehand to point you in the right direction.

Re: How to stop receiving duplicate texts. They're eating up my limit. Just started a couple of months ago.
Snn5
Legend

You seem to have hijacked this thread.

0 Likes
85MeBee

Ok so here is the answer after talking to a Verizon Employee over the phone. Since noone on this thread has a answer besides asking questions and trying to get people to follow them. 
This is, as I stated above a iPhone 6 no app added for messaging.

This is so simple,

Go to Settings - Go to Messages - Scroll down to "Send & Receive" click, make sure everything there is unchecked besides the phone your using phone number - Back out of there to General - scholl down to "Reset" -  Click on "Reset Network settings".

The phone will turn off and reset and come back on.

Problem solved

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Actually it's a Samsung ATIV Odyssey Windows phone.

0 Likes