I cannot send or receive group text messages as well as pictures messages / MMS. What should I do? The settings on Messages was set to receive group texts but it does not solve the problem.
1yerdua

I cannot send or receive group text messages and picture messages / MMS.  The settings on Messages are already set to receive group texts but it does not help. What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot send or receive group text messages as well as pictures messages / MMS. What should I do? The settings on Messages was set to receive group texts but it does not solve the problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1yerdua

Let's get your phone back on track.  Have you been abel to send or receive group text messages in the past?  Do you get an error message whene attempting to send a group message?  What is the make and model of your phone?  Please share details so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I cannot send or receive group text messages as well as pictures messages / MMS. What should I do? The settings on Messages was set to receive group texts but it does not solve the problem.
1yerdua

Thanks.  No I have not been able to send or receive group text messages or picture messages since December 2013 when I got my Lumia 928.  Yes there is an error saying I cannot send message.  I thought before my settings iN Verizon does not allow me to, but now I found out that I have unlimited texts and picture messages.

0 Likes
1yerdua

Can't send message. Try again --- that is the error I get when I send group texts.

Same error message when I send pictures.

I cannot see any attachment either when someone sends a picture to me.

What is happening??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wow, 1yerdua. That's far too long to be having this messaging trouble. We want to find the resolution fast! If you turn off your Lumia's WiFi (Menu > Settings > WiFi), are you still able to access data-oriented applications like Internet Explorer? Have you been to other areas of the state/country and experienced the same trouble?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1yerdua, thank you so much for those wonderful details. Is your device up to date with the current software on the phone? You can always check that by going into Settings, Select Phone Update, Tap check for updates. Are you connected to wi-fi when you are trying to send a group message or when you try to send/receive any picture messages? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes