Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
KDBest

I have tried and tried to sync my AOL and GoDaddy email accounts to my Lumia 822 and keep getting the error, "we are having a problem trying to connect to imap.aol.com and smtpout.secureserver.net. try again later"

Does anyone know what the problem might be? I already turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and restarted the phone.

Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
primortal

See if this links works for configuring AOL, How to Setup AOL Email on Your Windows Phone 8 ?

For GoDaddy, straight from the horse mouth, Windows Phone: Setting Up Email | Workspace Email - GoDaddy Help

0 Likes
Re: I cannot sync my AOL or GoDaddy email accounts to my new Lumia 822. I turned off my WiFi since I am not at home and have entered the server info for both and still cannot connect. Any suggestions?
KDBest

Thank you for the Links! unfortunately I already followed all of their steps and still cannot access my email accounts. I appreciate your efforts. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
primortal

So much for that

Being a reset didn't do anything I'd reach out to the respected support contacts and see if there's any known issues.

0 Likes
KDBest

Good idea, will do. Thanks again. Smiley Happy

0 Likes