I deleted the pre installed verizon wireless tile on my smart screen on the Nokia icon how do I get it back
Izz

I Deleted the pre installed verizon wireless tile on my smart screen on the Nokia icon how do I get it back ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I deleted the pre installed verizon wireless tile on my smart screen on the Nokia icon how do I get it back
primortal
Master - Level 1

Being removing the app from the start screen doesn't uninstall the app.  Just locate the app in the application listing; tap and hold and select pin to start

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I deleted the pre installed verizon wireless tile on my smart screen on the Nokia icon how do I get it back
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can help with this issue Izz. This may have been one of your screen savers. Have you tried to change your display settings? Here is a  link with steps for changing the settings on your Nokia Lumia Icon.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Being removing the app from the start screen doesn't uninstall the app.  Just locate the app in the application listing; tap and hold and select pin to start

0 Likes