I have a basic Pantech and am attempting to add ringtones ( from media store) but reading the process it seems I will be charged a data charge etc as I do not have data or texting on my phome. Is this correct?
Nanny2six

I have a basic Pantech, no texting or dataplan.  I wanted to add ringtones from the Media Store.  If I am understanding correctly, because of my lacking in extras I will have to pay for the use of a data plan and/or texting costs.  Prior to this time, the only money I was required to pay was the ringtone itself.  What is the correct cost for adding ringtones to this device and how would I do that?

Thanks

Nanny2six

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I have a basic Pantech and am attempting to add ringtones ( from media store) but reading the process it seems I will be charged a data charge etc as I do not have data or texting on my phome. Is this correct?
Snn5
Legend

If you have no data allotment, you will be charged on a per mb used basis.

0 Likes
Re: I have a basic Pantech and am attempting to add ringtones ( from media store) but reading the process it seems I will be charged a data charge etc as I do not have data or texting on my phome. Is this correct?
bubba_james_junior

There is a ringtone website called zedge, 110% safe there, lot of them are in the .wav format for the phone to 'see it there'

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Without a data or texting plan, how would she receive them?

0 Likes