I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone. How do I delete an app that I installed but really don't want to keep?
Spedangie

I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone.  How do I delete an app that I installed but don't want to keep?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone. How do I delete an app that I installed but really don't want to keep?
Not applicable

Did the phone come with no instructions at all?

Re: I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone. How do I delete an app that I installed but really don't want to keep?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Long-press on the app from the list of all installed apps and you will see an uninstall option. Also, if you need immediate help with something related to your phone, you can also find info on Microsoft's web site. Enjoy your Lumia!

0 Likes
Spedangie

Thanks, I appreciate your speedy and understandable answer!  I really like the phone, and even a "tech-impaired" person such as myself can figure out how to use the features I want and need.  And as a camera geek, I love the camera it is equipped with!

0 Likes
Re: I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone.  How do I delete an app that I installed but really don't want to keep?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

You are welcome! I played with the 928 in a Verizon store and really liked it. Besides the great camera and Nokia Maps, I'd be pretty excited about Nokia Music, too. As I understand it, this free app lets you create playlists from its entire music library, which can be stored on your device to listen to any time.

There are a few members on the WP board who are really knowledgeable about Nokia and WP, so let us know if you have more questions.

0 Likes
Re: I just purchased the new Nokia windows phone.  How do I delete an app that I installed but really don't want to keep?
Spedangie

I already have downloaded some favored artists to the Nokia music.  It was downloaded through our WiFi at home so shouldn't go against data package.  I really liked all the music I received, a variety of selections based on the three 70's classic rock groups/artists I provided. 

0 Likes