I know you cannot give us a specific date, but morale is low. Can we get a confirmation that you are even going to update the Icon to 8.1?
SPdanimal

How about maybe you are waiting for denim? The lack of communication is frusterating to no extent. I have been patient this far but this is getting ridiculous, you are slowly alienating an entire OS (even if it is a small portion of the market). I would actually take any answer other than "We don't know" or "look at the updates page". I know how to find the updates page.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I know you cannot give us a specific date, but morale is low. Can we get a confirmation that you are even going to update the Icon to 8.1?
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Please don't give the XXXXXX at Verizon any more excuses for delaying Cyan for an update that has yet to be released.  They are just XXXXXXX enough to use any excuse!

0 Likes
Re: I know you cannot give us a specific date, but morale is low. Can we get a confirmation that you are even going to update the Icon to 8.1?
Geebox
Contributor - Level 3

You don't have to Wait on VZW, you can get it now.

Get Windows Phone 8.1 now legitimately!

0 Likes
PhoneEar
0 Likes