I paid my phone bill but my data hasnt reset
TreeOfLiife
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got the text on the 18th saying that I needed to pay my phone bill ($45 prepaid payment) and I did on the 19th and my phone should've reset on the 21st (today) but my data has not reset. I can call/text though. I have turned my phone off and back on multiple times now because I thought that would help it, but my data still isn't working, what do I do?

Labels (1)
Re: I paid my phone bill but my data hasnt reset
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No doubt we want you to have the service you pay for.Our Prepaid department will definitely take care of you right away. Please give them a call at 888.294.6804, thank you.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Alorathexplora
Enthusiast - Level 1

After several hours on the phone with customer service, (who didn't help me by the way) I figured it out in pure frustration and button clicking. I have an LG G VISTA, I hope these settings are the same all the way around.

Go to settings, then click Mobile Data, there's going to be a little drop box about 3 or 4 options down, right above the data usage graph. Click on those dates and make sure the starting date is the renewal date of your plan. It will give you the option of 'Change Cycle...' click and choose when your renewal date begins.

Waaaaaalaaaaa, data again!!!

Bama5493
Enthusiast - Level 1

IT WORKED!!!  Thank you !!!!!!

45 minute phone call with Verizon and they still couldn’t fix the problem... thank you so much for posting the solution!!!!!! 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes