I tried switching my iPhone 4s to my new HTC Windows 8x smart phone but it did not work and now I don't have any phones in service
drakewit

I followed the instructions online in Verizon my account to activate my new HTC 8X. I ordered the 4G sim card in the mail and received it along with a pamphlet showing a step by step of how to activate. I followed these steps, logged on to my account, verified my customer order (that was on the receipt included with the 4G sim card) and sim card number...it said it was in process of activating the phone but it never worked. Now when I log on to my account and click on switch or activate existing service, my phone picture is gone and greyed out (cannot select) and it says order pending.

Why is it doing this? Now I cannot activate any phone for my phone number and I have nothing. There was no change in plan or product. All I did was order a free sim card which was needed to put into my phone to activate it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I tried switching my iPhone 4s to my new HTC Windows 8x smart phone but it did not work and now I don't have any phones in service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get your service up and running drakewit! Thanks for all the thorough information and everything you've tried. Let's start here, where did you get the HTC 8X? Did you purchase from VZW? We need to make sure the phone isn't on a lost/stolen list, or active on another account.

Please Follow me and send a Private Message with the full name on account, as well as your 10-digit mobile number so I can access your account and check things out. If you could also include a number to follow up with you, if needed, it would be great!

Thank you,
Vanessa_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes