I've been doing this since November, Verizon simply does not want my money.
AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

I've been throwing money at my screen since November with no result.  At this point the $777 number is even sounding like a good deal.  I'm so sick of my AT&T friends showing off their 1520s!

http://youtu.be/q9WSTDK3YO0

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I've been doing this since November, Verizon simply does not want my money.
penterax
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL funny vid.

I feel the same way. At this point my decision comes down to buying the 1520 and using ATT or waiting another year and hoping Verizon gets something comparable, or better. I'll tell you the truth here, I'm sick of the whole cell phone business and how it works here in the U.S. - I'm to the point I don't want any of them. I don't want to give anyone any of my money anymore.

Re: I've been doing this since November, Verizon simply does not want my money.
AES2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I paid a large ransom to AT&T to get out of my obligation to send them a lot of money every month with absolutely no corresponding obligation on their part to provide service.  I checked ratings to see US Cellular had the best coverage in Chicago, so I got a Windows 7 Phone with them.  It was the only phone I've had in recent years that worked.  Then they abandoned the Chicago market.  Their name is still on the Sox ballpark and corporate headquarters is still here, but no service.

My fifth of five Verizon Windows phones - three 8Xs and two 928s - just croaked, and to add insult to injury I have to wait till 10:00 for a store to open to get a loaner while I wait for yet another replacement.

I've heard rumors of a 929 coming soon, but it's not on their web site.  Most of the problems with the five phones until the screen went non-responsive last night have been software.  Microsoft has published Update 3, but nobody at Verizon has any clue if or when we might get it.

0 Likes