I went to my local Verizon store to get a nano sim for my replacement Microsoft Lumia 735 and was charged $21. Where did I go wrong?
RIVERS_GOLF

Is my local Verizon store not an official store?   How can I tell?  Why was I charged $21 to switch from a micro sim to a nano sim for my replacement Microsoft Lumia 735; there was no plan/account change.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I went to my local Verizon store to get a nano sim for my replacement Microsoft Lumia 735 and was charged $21. Where did I go wrong?
Weth
Legend

You went to authorized retailer and not a corporate store. These are independent stores not owned by Verizon and they can set their own prices.  I avoid them totally.  These store always have authorized retailer in the signage.  Corporate store just say Verizon and nothing else.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I went to my local Verizon store to get a nano sim for my replacement Microsoft Lumia 735 and was charged $21. Where did I go wrong?
Weth
Legend

You went to authorized retailer and not a corporate store. These are independent stores not owned by Verizon and they can set their own prices.  I avoid them totally.  These store always have authorized retailer in the signage.  Corporate store just say Verizon and nothing else.

0 Likes