IT"S HERE!!!
StillLearnin
0 Likes
Re: IT"S HERE!!!
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

but it shows up under windows 7 not under windows phone.... :smileyvery-happy:

the bad news is you're in for a surprise if you had the old Unlimited PDA/SMARTPHONE plan - you now need to get unlimited email and data... And it costs $15 more to get EAS on your phone (unlimited coprorate email and data) .....

Somehow it costs me $30/month extra for the same thing I had from Verizon with my touch pro....

Tried online help and they suggested I contact customer support before activating my phone.

0 Likes
StillLearnin

That doesn't sound good.

I posted before I got home to order mine, and now half the website is down and everything says unavailable.

0 Likes
dread-man

This is a terrible web site.  Always something flaking out.

0 Likes
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3
Anyone else seeing 119.99?
0 Likes
cgon
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm seeing $149.99 and then I say ... sorry, we can't access your information.

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

took me about 15 mintues the first time, and 1/2 an hour the second time including two conversations with the online IM people They were nice but could only help with selections- they can't do anything about carrying your old services forward etc...

Also, don't waste your time with the accessories unless you are looking for an extended battery, there are no Trophy specific accessories there yet. Amazon seems to have plenty of gel cases though...

0 Likes
cgon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just ordered my HTC Trophy online!  I'm totally excited!

So I did get charged like $13 for overnight shipping even though the site said free overnight shipping.  Maybe the "restrictions apply" meant "Everyone but you will get free overnight shipping."  If I really want to make a fuss I'm willing to bet I could get a credit for the shipping but seeing as how I got the device for $100 and I don't want to prolong my wait, I'm not going to worry about it (unless some fine VZW support sees this and wants to maybe help out *wink* *wink*)

I cannot wait to get my hands on Windows Phone 7!  I've had it shipped to my work since I'll be at work on Friday when it is supposedly going to be shipped to me.  That and someone will be able to sign for it.  :smileyvery-happy:

*edit* Also, a sidenote ... farewell to my last New Every 2 deal.  You will be missed.

0 Likes
ThedudeWP

Finally, it took 45 mins to order, months and months of waiting plus the agony of rumors this and that as big red dragged its feet on WP7.  I guess the reason why the site was sooo slow was because of people going crazy ordering the phone.  I got it for $108.00 after waiting for years for this and hope to get it this weekend. Now the wait begin for Nokia and a nice juice Mango.

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

cgon wrote:

Just ordered my HTC Trophy online!  I'm totally excited!

So I did get charged like $13 for overnight shipping even though the site said free overnight shipping.  Maybe the "restrictions apply" meant "Everyone but you will get free overnight shipping."  If I really want to make a fuss I'm willing to bet I could get a credit for the shipping but seeing as how I got the device for $100 and I don't want to prolong my wait, I'm not going to worry about it (unless some fine VZW support sees this and wants to maybe help out *wink* *wink*)

I cannot wait to get my hands on Windows Phone 7!  I've had it shipped to my work since I'll be at work on Friday when it is supposedly going to be shipped to me.  That and someone will be able to sign for it.  :smileyvery-happy:

*edit* Also, a sidenote ... farewell to my last New Every 2 deal.  You will be missed.

Make a stink- call customer support and ask them to take it off.

0 Likes