Re: IT"S HERE!!!
StillLearnin

Has anyone received their tracking number yet?

If I follow the link in the conformation email, to check order status, it shows it has shipped, and I can track it at FedEx, but there isn't a tracking number.

I haven't received shipment notification email either though, so maybe they'll sit on the dock until Fedex makes the pickup this evening.

0 Likes
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

yes i know i wasnt going to pick it up but when i saw the online pricing at 119.99 i knew i had to pick it up because they would be fixing the error momentarily

0 Likes
texanator
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm glad I ordered mine when I got up at 5:30 this morning.

I haven't received my fedex tracking number, either. Guess everything is kinda overwhelmed.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

Before I called in, I called all the VZW stores within 25 miles of me.  None had it.  So I called the Win-Back team, and they won me back.  I got the tracking info email about an hour after I got off the phone, and not only did it include tracking info, but when I clicked the link, FEDEX HAD ALREADY PICKED IT UP!!  How's that for great timing???  My phone will be here tomorrow!

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not seeing a fedex tracking number either- I think it's still in the loading dock- sure didn't show up this morning (didn't expect it to)..

@grimmr- you may have had an additional discount on your line for some reason, The prices they were showing reflected all of the discounts from the line you were upgrading. Mine came in at $49.99 (I had $100 towards the next phone from new every two and the $50 instant rebate for ordering online)-  if you look at the order confirmation email, in the line where they list the phone, they show you $199.99 and then the price you paid in the far right column:

Equipment Upgrade:

1         HTC Trophy -regularly $199.99                                    $ 49.99*

The asterisk breaks out the taxes later on but the confirmation doesn't show how it got to $49.99.

0 Likes
texanator
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered my Trophy early this morning and literally a few hours ago the earpiece on my BB Curve died. I can only make speakerphone calls.

Talk about timing. I think the BB is miffed at being replace after 2 1/2 years of steadfast service. :smileyvery-happy:

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

texanator wrote:

I ordered my Trophy early this morning and literally a few hours ago the earpiece on my BB Curve died. I can only make speakerphone calls.

Talk about timing. I think the BB is miffed at being replace after 2 1/2 years of steadfast service. :smileyvery-happy:

ROFL!

0 Likes
SurfMurph

Had to order by phone due to some juggling around with my current familiy plan. I was a little put off by the sales agent first trying to talk me out of ordering it. Really, Verizon? You want your sales people to talk people out of purchasing the Windows Phone? wow...

I still insisted and got it for the $149 online price. He couldn't guarantee overnight delivery, so I may have to wait until next Tue. sigh.

0 Likes
StillLearnin

The device manual and some usage articles are on the Support site now.

http://support.vzw.com/clc/devices/index.html?p=5635&m=

0 Likes
jimho
Enthusiast - Level 2

SurfMurph wrote:

Had to order by phone due to some juggling around with my current familiy plan. I was a little put off by the sales agent first trying to talk me out of ordering it. Really, Verizon? You want your sales people to talk people out of purchasing the Windows Phone? wow...

I still insisted and got it for the $149 online price. He couldn't guarantee overnight delivery, so I may have to wait until next Tue. sigh.

That's adding insult to injury. Another example of Verizon seeming to want this device to fail.

I hear that Microsoft employees who pre-ordered are struggling to get into the website and can't get their orders through either -... the same way that the rest of us are.  Perhaps Verizon underestimated the demand for this device ....I wonder if  MS employees  call in, if the Verizon sales agents pitch a Droid to them too. Hopefully there will be people lineing up at the door of the retail stores next Thrusday...

BTW: if you completed your purchase online and looking for your tracking number, it comes in an e-mail when  the package (not the label) gets into the Fedex system. So when you check the order status and it says it's been shipped but there's no tracking number, relax and wait for the email.

0 Likes