Icon denim update ........
jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

VZW has posted a new document about the denim update on the software update page under the Icon support section of their site. This usually means that the update is about to be released. The document is dated Feb. 11, 2015. Looks like this is going to happen!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Icon denim update ........
primortal
Master - Level 1

That means well get today!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Link?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Software Update: Nokia Lumia Icon with Windows Phone | Verizon Wireless

The PDF names didn't have dates in them as of yesterday.  The same thing was done with the PDF names for the 822 and the 928

Most likely see the update released anytime after 12pm est.

0 Likes
MrGecko
Contributor - Level 1

Be sure to post here if the update becomes live. I still don't trust Big Red.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

If you don't want to wait for the OTA update, you can do it now, but you'll erase everything on the phone. How to Install Windows Phone 8.1.1 and Denim on Your Lumia Icon Right Now! - Thurrott.com

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

I planned on doing a hard reset anyhow so I'll will go with the Lumia Recovery Tool instead

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Did a clean install and so far so good.  The image is about 1.62GB

0 Likes
Delosky
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well this is excellent news.  My wife has been clamoring for the update since 8.1 was released and has even considered jumping ship on the device, even though it is an excellent phone (minus the lack of support from Verizon).

Those of you upgrading, keep us in the know about how it goes!

0 Likes
sullivanevan
Enthusiast - Level 3

I dropped my Icon in December after months and month of waiting for Cyan.  Did it ever get it?  Is it going strait to Denim?

0 Likes