If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid plan? Thanks
GamerSDG

I just bought a Motto G but I am a Windows person. So I was looking on Amazon to see if they sell a Windows prepaid phone they don't, but I found an new 822 that I like. It a Verizon phone. Wondering if I bought that and a sim card (says it don't come with one) will Verizon activate it to my prepaid plan. Thank you.

Edit: I really want an Icon but I don't think I can afford that and I don't want to be tie down with an contract.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid  plan? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GamerSDG,

That's an excellent question to have! The Nokia Lumia 822 is supported by our Prepay Services. Please reach out to our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 for details on how you will be able to activate that phone in place of your current Moto G.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid  plan? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GamerSDG,

That's an excellent question to have! The Nokia Lumia 822 is supported by our Prepay Services. Please reach out to our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 for details on how you will be able to activate that phone in place of your current Moto G.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes