Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid plan? Thanks
GamerSDG

I just bought a Motto G but I am a Windows person. So I was looking on Amazon to see if they sell a Windows prepaid phone they don't, but I found an new 822 that I like. It a Verizon phone. Wondering if I bought that and a sim card (says it don't come with one) will Verizon activate it to my prepaid plan. Thank you.

Edit: I really want an Icon but I don't think I can afford that and I don't want to be tie down with an contract.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid  plan? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GamerSDG,

That's an excellent question to have! The Nokia Lumia 822 is supported by our Prepay Services. Please reach out to our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 for details on how you will be able to activate that phone in place of your current Moto G.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I bought a Lumia 822 from Amazon. Can I use it with Verizon prepaid  plan? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

GamerSDG,

That's an excellent question to have! The Nokia Lumia 822 is supported by our Prepay Services. Please reach out to our Prepay Department at 1-888-294-6804 for details on how you will be able to activate that phone in place of your current Moto G.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes