Re: If you have had At&t how is At&t's coverage?
photojoc

I live in the NE Atlanta Metro area, and I had better coverage with AT&T. I will probably switch back to them when my agreement is up. A friend of mine and I both had Samsung Galaxy S3s. Mine from Verizon, and hers from AT&T. (She stayed with them). In the main places that we went, she had a stronger signal. In one location, I had one bar and my data connection was 1x. She had 3 bars of LTE. Granted that I may have had a bad phone because my Lumia gets much better reception, but I am still not able to get a signal in several places that I did with AT&T.

0 Likes
jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Depends on where you live for the most part and cell tower coverage.  You would need to do some online searches to find out where there is good coverage in your area.  You can sometimes find out the cell tower placement directly from the company (AT&T/Verizon/etc.) but for the most part they like simple coverage maps with little meaning to them.  Verizon is really good at this trick.  They don't tell you where the coverage is spotty only that there is coverage in the area.  As for the responses from the trolls ignore them both have proven they know less than most people!

0 Likes
Not applicable

Ha ha same weak arguments huh? Labeling again?

You have proven absolutely nothing. You know less than most as far as I can tell, other than being a complainer.

How's that big shot at the FCC or Microsoft doing for you? Where is those updates?

Tidbits
Legend

Can you point to where my post are trollish?  If you read my first post it's more in depth  than what you said.  Seems like you don't bother reading the context and assume things.

You think AT&T or any other carrier around the world don't do the same thing.  You know those maps are set up by 3rd party walking around without actually devices(which actually greatly changes reception as mentioned by the OP).  They use a measuring tool...

B33
Legend

For me I'm  happy were I'm at,  I like it because I Know if I stray away from the big city & go into a rural area I will still have coverage it may not be 4G but it's still enough that I can still count on my phone when I may need it most..

0 Likes