Is There A Feature That Allows Me To Locate My LG Revere 3?
Sue4906

Is there a "find my phone" feature for the LG Revere 3 flip phone?  I have this on my android / Samsung, but would like to use this feature for mom's flip phone.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Locate LG Revere 3
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sue4906,

This is definitely a handy feature to have with the phones. I know it has saved me a couple times in the past. This device doesn't support a locator feature. I have sent in this feedback though so that we can pass it along to the manufacturer to see if it is an enhancement they can offer in a future software update.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Locate LG Revere 3
nicoleb_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sue4906,

This is definitely a handy feature to have with the phones. I know it has saved me a couple times in the past. This device doesn't support a locator feature. I have sent in this feedback though so that we can pass it along to the manufacturer to see if it is an enhancement they can offer in a future software update.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes