Re: Is Verizon finally going to release the Cyan update?
Vistary

You can browse all the news in Windows Central | News, Forums, Reviews, Help for Windows Phone.

They have more than enough information.

0 Likes
jeffindayton
Enthusiast - Level 3

they will miss this "deadline" too. Maybe 2016? (but I won't be here).

0 Likes
Archer88
Enthusiast - Level 2

I spoke with my contact at Verizon again over the holidays and asked why the update wasn't released when he previously indicated. He called me back after talking to his friend in management and he was embarrassed to admit there is actually an anti-MS strategy due to their partnership with Google and not to expect it.

This makes me really angry. Verizon is not supporting the flagship Windows phone I bought from them. I can't even load the functionality it was advertised as having such as Cortana. Thousands of Verizon customers are being disrespected and they know it.

My question: When is Verizon going to grow up and stop acting like children fighting in a sandbox?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Find that BS. Verizon would NEVER say what their business strategies are especially something that would be considered anticompetitive.

0 Likes
grafixguy
Contributor - Level 2

BS! If there were any truth to that there's no way the 928 and 822 would have gotten updates. I'm not holding my breath waiting since nobody seems anxious to tell us what "Early 2015" means.

Tidbits
Legend

generally early 2015 in most cases is within the first 6 months of 2015.  after that would be late 2015.

0 Likes