Is there someplace I can go to find out what the icons that appear on my phone mean? I've got one now that's right under the time/date and I don't know what it means.
phoward15

Is there someplace I can go to find out what an icon on my phone means.  It just appeared under the time/date and I don't know what it means.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there someplace I can go to find out what the icons that appear on my phone mean? I've got one now that's right under the time/date and I don't know what it means.
screenname666
Enthusiast - Level 1

To view the icons and their

definitions, go to MENU > Settings and Tools > Phone Info > Icon Glossary

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is there someplace I can go to find out what the icons that appear on my phone mean? I've got one now that's right under the time/date and I don't know what it means.
bigtitan
Contributor - Level 2

generally speaking, icons should be discussed in your phone's manual.  What kind of phone is it and what is the icon?

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

there is likely a manual that you can download for your specific device. if the icon is related to an app that you have downloaded then it won't be in the manual.....but if it is part of your specific device, then most manuals have a page that show all of the icons it uses and what they are. if you google "your device" and "manual" you should find a download for your manual.

0 Likes
phoward15

The phone is a LG Cosmos2. I don't find anything in the manual about icons/what they mean. I did figure out what the current icon that is showing is but am interested in what others I may encounter.

0 Likes
acraftylady1
Contributor - Level 1

On my ENV3 I can hit ok then go to 9 and then phone info and there is an icon glossary in there.  Mary

0 Likes
screenname666
Enthusiast - Level 1

To view the icons and their

definitions, go to MENU > Settings and Tools > Phone Info > Icon Glossary

0 Likes
phoward15

THANK YOU!!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes