Is there something wrong with the marketplace?
NoName23831

I'm able to get on the windows marketplace, but when I attempt to download a new app I get an error code:c101a24b and try again later. Is anyone else getting this and if not does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is there something wrong with the marketplace?
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello NoName23831,

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us! Are you able to browse the web on the device successfully. If so, then it's not a network connection issue. May I ask what is the name of the app that you are trying to download. Are you having the same issue when you try to download another app? I would like to try to duplicate the issue on my test device. This will help confirm that root cause of the issue, the marketplace or the particular app. Please respond to this post with the info so I can test.

Thank you...

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

assuming you just can't get data access (network or wifi) remember you also need to setup a (free) xbox live account to do any downloads, even free from marketplace.

0 Likes
NoName23831

The problem seemed to be when I unchecked the internet setting to not allow cookies on my phone, once the optioned was re-checked then everything worked fine.

0 Likes