Just chatted with Best Buy Sales Rep
BKsInBarre

Alight I just got back from chatting with a Best Buy sales rep.  I mentioned that I noticed the HTC Trophy on the website and but told her I don't see it listed on the site or in the store.  She told me that I was correct but then said it shouldn't be much longer and that I should check back later this week to see if it is released.  I told her that I have heard a rumor for tomorrow and she said she wasn't sure.  I then asked her if she couldn't say or that she really doesn't know.  She replied she really doesn't know.  Then I asked her if she was to guess how much longer she told me within the next two weeks. 

What I thought was odd was she told me to stop in or check the website later this week...hmmmm  maybe..... I don't think so but maybe. 🙂  I thought I would share.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just chatted with Best Buy Sales Rep
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

I called my Best Buy today, and they said they haven't recieved any, and don't know when launch is.

Over on WPCentral, there's a couple VZW employees who got trained today, and were told by the HTC rep that the 26th is launch day.  We'll see.

0 Likes
Re: Just chatted with Best Buy Sales Rep
BKsInBarre

Yeah you never know Verizon are being so stupid about this it is amazing.  They announced two other phone today but nothing about the Trophy go figure.

0 Likes