Just heard Lumia 920 exclusive to AT&T.
Gcombs
Enthusiast - Level 2

I hope this is not true... Seen it on www.wpcentral.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just heard Lumia 920 exclusive to AT&T.
Gcombs
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

It true http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=23417&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=35477&mapcode=consumer%7Cmobile-..., screwed over again by VZW.

“Exclusive to our customers and featuring unique innovations in imaging technology, wireless charging and a bright, sensitive display – all on the nation’s largest 4G network – the Lumia 920 will be one of the hottest phones for the holidays,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president – Devices and Developer Services, AT&T Mobility.

OutlawFirebird1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had a felling this is how it was going to turn out, the moment I saw the specs, I was thinking this was going to be an at&t phone. I dont see how nokia can keep going and hope to make money by only going to at&t.  Since there is no AT&T coverage out here for about 200 miles, Im Getting the HTC then. at least we know now.

0 Likes
Gcombs
Enthusiast - Level 2

This news just pisses me off!

Toothaiker
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't tell you how disappointed I am in this! I for one am now looking at switching carriers. I was looking at buying 2 of these in November as I, like many Americans, have discovered that almost all my family pictures are taken with a phone. Therefore, the best camera phone is becoming increasingly important!

Why do you hate us Verizon?! You've done this time and time again!

0 Likes
scolab
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe..just maybe Verizon will have a variation of the 920. Didn't they annouce previously that they'd have a Lumia 822 instead of the 820?  How about a 922 exclusively for us devoted Verizon customers?

Toothaiker
Enthusiast - Level 1

At this point I can only hope so!

0 Likes
scolab
Enthusiast - Level 3

....or they could just keep their head up their a$$ while more users go to ATT.

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

More people arent going to att because of windows sorry not happing. i understand your upset i think windows is going be nice OS.

0 Likes