Re: Just heard Lumia 920 exclusive to AT&T.
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Yep I really doubt Verizon is going to have any variant. It's over.

I'm with you man, I'll be seeing you at the AT&T store then

0 Likes
yogithesloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think we shouldn't stand for this, we should be more vocal, take to twitter for both verizon and nokia and let them know that they are really screwing us over at this point, tossing the consumer aside to seek an agenda for Droid and iPhone

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

Unfortunately I have to get a new phone asap. I can't wait any longer. My contract has been up about 3 years ago. I still have the very first Motorola Droid phone. I stuck around but I don't think my Droid phone is going to last any longer. I mean its running on Android 2.1. At this point I need a phone and I can't wait any longer for Verizon to change its mind or 920 being a AT&T time exclusive for 30, 60 or 90 days  before VZ gets it

0 Likes
yogithesloth
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same yankees, I have the droid x, entire spots of the screen have gone black due to dead pixels, recharging, shocking and random restarts freezes and missent texts run rampant, simple act of unlocking the phone becomes an issue 90% of the time, I can no longer deal with this nonsense. I need to get a new phone and if Verizon is going to be such a child and continue saying their toy(droid) is the best, I'm jumping ship, verizon is a joke.

0 Likes
scolab
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can only imagine the day I go into a Verizon store and ask for a Windows phone again. I wonder how many of the bunghole reps will laugh at me again…..

I was really hoping the Big Red would embrace WP8 so I could go in and laugh at those reps!

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

I'm in the same boat.  I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 on its last legs.

0 Likes
Daredevil289

Well, that pretty much seals it for me. I will be leaving Verizon when my contract is up. Even if they decide to offer the Lumia 820, it's not up to par with the 920 nor are any of the other Windows Phones coming out from other carriers so what the point

0 Likes
scott21
Contributor - Level 2

Verizon is a joke lol ? why, not carry a windows phone that hasnt proved anything yet ?  i can understand someone being upset over how the windows phones are being handled. but  ppl doing alot of talking and not acting on it. It's like OH MY GOD I LEAVING, and thinking that wil help lol.

haha look at the lumia now on att did that hurt vzw ? nope. same as the 920 it want hurt vzw.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

As a Windows Phone developer, Verizon customer, and Nokia stockholder, I want to Vomit.  Stephen Elop, I demand your resignation.

If Verizon does not get a 920 or better, no, I do not want the 8X - I want the camera that is in the 920 - then I will just hang on to my Trophy and not give them another dime, until my contracts (two of them) are up, or the ETF is low enough that I feel like just paying it, at which time I will find an unlocked 920 and go find a no-contract carrier that will let me load it up on there.  I'm done with the anti-consumer attitude of Verizon.  I may just sell my Nokia stock, too.  I can't see how they can rebuild a failing company by locking themselves out of the largest carrier, and going with the one that has LTE on 1/6 the markets that Verizon has. 

Elop, your days are numbered. Your stockholders want you out.

scott21
Contributor - Level 2

ATM android is 100 times better look at the numbers. same as the iphone. is windows good ? i think it will be a great phone just gotta prove it. Look at the iphone it proved how great it was and guess what happned ? vzw wanted it.

0 Likes