LG Accolade not receiving calls
PurrpleGnome
Enthusiast - Level 1

My mom has the LG Accolade, and just recently she's been told that people have tried to call her  and it goes straight to voicemail. We've tried calling from half a dozen different phones, some landlines, some cells, and they all go straight to voicemail, the phone never rings, never shows a missed call, nothing. The only calls she can get on her cell are from the other three phones on our plan.

Before I call tech support, I wanted to find out if anybody else has had this problem, with this or any other phone on a Verizon plan. If so, how did you resolve the problem?  Thanks in advance for any advice, website links, etc. that y'all can give!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Accolade not receiving calls
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wonder if the phone is somehow set to send everything to voicemail. I don't know how that could be done with your phone or how to undo it. Maybe this will give you an idea to check into.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I wonder if the phone is somehow set to send everything to voicemail. I don't know how that could be done with your phone or how to undo it. Maybe this will give you an idea to check into.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

PurrpleGnome
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never thought to check the settings. It's my mom's phone, she uses it as an alarm clock, and takes with her when she goes somewhere. Once in a blue moon she might make a call on it. Sure enough it was set to accept calls only from contacts, and the only contacts in the phone were the other three on our plan. Thanks so much Ann154! I don't know how the settings got changed, mom has no idea how to do anything other than dial a number and put it on charge. Either way, I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction, I never would've thought to look, since I never would've thought they'd be changed.

Smiley Happy

0 Likes