LG Cosmos No Longer Keeps Charge
hopenewdreams
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have charged my phone and when ti says unplug, I do.

I go to turn it on and it will not turn on.

I plug it back in and it goes back into charging mode

How do I fix this?

Thank You

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Cosmos No Longer Keeps Charge
hopenewdreams
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got new battery after company lost first shipment .... battery now fully charged and phone still dead. Guess I will have to wait until paycheck allows to get new phone. I have simple needs so just need phone for emergencies. Thanks for the help though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hopenewdreams,

Having a reliable phone is a must! It is alarming to see you are having issues with yours. How long has it been like this? Does the phone power on when it is on the charger?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hopenewdreams
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the response!!!

The phone does power on in charger, goes into charging, then says full to unplug. Once I unplug it, the phone is dead. I used the phone just 2 days prior to this starting to happen.

I ordered a new battery and am waiting for it. Will shall see if it is just a matter of a battery that has outlived its usefulness. Thanks for the response .... will let you know!!! Julie

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that additional information, Julie. Fingers crossed that new battery works out. Definitely keep me posted if you are seeing a difference or not. I hope you have a very Happy New Years!

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hopenewdreams
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got new battery after company lost first shipment .... battery now fully charged and phone still dead. Guess I will have to wait until paycheck allows to get new phone. I have simple needs so just need phone for emergencies. Thanks for the help though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how money can be tight, Julie. I have two boys at home so all my money goes to them. Do you know if your phone is still under its one year warranty or if you have any extended coverage on it?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

0 Likes