LG Lancet LG VW820
brooks3d

Only had this phone for 1 week and now it cannot find any WI-FI networks (laptop found >5) but, phones WI-FI hotspot works.  Need WI-FI at home and work so I don't use up my data.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Lancet LG VW820
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

brooks3d

Sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to WiFi from your new LG Lancet. If you are having trouble connecting to your WiFi connection in the house, check with your internet provider to ensure you have the correct password, or have it reset by them. You are covered under warranty for any Verizon Wireless device for one year, provided there is no damage to the phone. If this does not work, please bring the phone to the place of purchase to test it and/or replace it.

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
brooks3d

I found that by resetting the phone and starting from the beginning that the WI-FI would work again. This is the second time I reset the phone to get WI-FI back. This is not acceptable, what is the problem?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

It's a lower end Windows phone. Nothing like what the Icon was.  I don't expect much support for the phone going forward given its specs and with Win10 on the way later this year.  If you have had it only a week, a $35 restock charge might be worth it to you if you plan on having a working and supported phone for 2 years.

0 Likes