LG5600 Side Camera Key
smokey24

Just received my lg5600 accolade phone and find that the camera side key is too sensitive. How can I stop from taking pictures when I go to handle my phone? Is there a way to turn off the camera? Not sure if I am asking the right question?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG5600 Side Camera Key
minnie2
Contributor - Level 1

There's not way to turn the camera off, I put a small piece of tape on mine and try to remember to open the phone from the bottom instead of the side. It is a bad set up but I think most of the phone are that way.

0 Likes
Not applicable

smokey24, 

I know how frustrating that issue can be where your phone is taking pictures on its own. I checked the settings and there is not a way to turn off or disable the camera. 

0 Likes
smokey24

I have not seen the pictures when the phone takes the pictures by itself. My wife, who uses the phone, noticed that when she opens up the flip cover to make a call it shows a picture of the inside of her car, etc. How do you remove the pictures from the phone? And where are they stored to get access to remove them? Thanks

0 Likes
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

Pictures are under menu>media center>my pictures from there you should be able to erase them. If you are looking to remove wallpaper on the device its under menu> settings & tools>display setting>wallpaper. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

0 Likes