Leaving feedback/customer complaint
LissWall
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can anyone tell me where I can go to leave feedback/customer service complaint? I've had my Lumia 822 for less than 60 days and it is a mess. I went to a Verizon store yesterday to get help with it and it is now even more of a mess. Lost all of my contacts and the only thing I can do with the phone is make calls. A "new" (refurbished) phone is on its way eventually, but I'd like to leave some feedback on my experience (as it was pretty awful) and I can't find the correct place to do this. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Re: Leaving feedback/customer complaint
primortal
Master - Level 1

You can file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau @ www.bbb.org

katier19
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can't find ANYWHERE on entire Verizon's website to leave feedback or complaint so I will leave it here: Exactly.

Verizon outgoing message, unnecessary blabber by lady, to use minutes

Obviously we all know how to leave a message without being instructed every time, this is an insult to your customers' intelligence and obviously you are just trying to stretch out the minutes of use for your financial benefit. I can't think of any other reason. If someone really wants to have all those instructions for everyone to listen to for every call, then they can have that  option. But give us option to opt out of unnecessary blabber.

budone
Legend

You cant opt out, but you can choose a much shorter version

0 Likes
ajrillo

After about a week of deciphering which wireless company I was going to purchase my iPhone 6 from, I decided to go through you. I purchased a phone through your website, and got my phone promptly from FedEx. I opened my phone, and followed the steps that were laid out by the phone. After realizing that the port did not work, I called your support number. I was transferred from customer service, to sales, to technical support, then hung up on. I called back. I got a hold of customer support, who spent an hour trying to get me to technical support- her name was Briana. When last I spoke, Briana was trying to get me to the port dept., and after somewhere in the one hour time-frame, the call dropped (she told me there were no case numbers to give me).This is the point where I thought Id write you a letter, hoping that someone there knows what the hell they are doing. I called back while typing, and am now on the phone with Eric. I told Eric that I would like to speak to a manager, and he seems to think hell be able to call around and fix out porting issue. I am now in the Two and One Half hour block of time in which Ive been on the phone, and still, no resolution. Eric is now telling me that I need to speak with a special team from the sales team that specialize in online orders (that get lost). As of right now, Eric has been the most helpful- well see if he hangs up on me. On a side note, my boyfriend was considering switching to Verizon; hes since decided to stay with Virgin Mobile (somehow smoother transition at a fraction of the price). Were approaching a half hour with Eric. It looks like Eric has been able to figure this out; the only saving grace in this seriously messed up Friday night.

On a side-note, I tried leaving this message in the feedback section under my girlfriends name, but the system basically told me to go F*ck myself.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ajrillo,

Hearing that you had this issue when trying to establish service with us is definitely upsetting. I do sincerely apologize that you had to experience this and want to assure you that this is not how business is handled normally through Verizon Wireless. I am glad to hear that Eric was able to assist with getting this corrected for you. I do just want to double check to make sure that everything was indeed taken care of in the end for you? We certainly appreciate your feedback and will forward this so that we can make sure our processes do not affect our customers this way. We do want to welcome you to Verizon Wireless and hope that you will allow us to show you that customer service is definitely our number one priority.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
missashleykatherine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I CAN'T FIND ANYWHERE WHERE I CAN LEAVE A FEEDBACK/ COMPLAINT BESIDES THIS FORUM.

Been a customer since iphone4 came out/ have a family plan with both my parents and 3 stepsiblings with verizon. Whenever we wanna upgrade or buy a new phone customer service seems so helpful... BUT OFCOURSE NOW that i needed to atleast have some "good" customer service to solve my issue i get NO WHERE.

Pre-ordered the iphone6 10/10/14 because I'm due for an upgrade and because of the TRADE IN PROGRAM. I Filled out the appraisal form the same day i Pre-ordered the iphone6 but accidentally put down that my trade in phone was 8gb instead of 16gb... so I called the trade in program number 8772473846 which by the way took about an hour till i got a hold of a real person and not the operator. Explained to them exactly what happened. and they told me that THEIRS NOTHING THEY CAN DO. THAT BECAUSE I PUT DOWN 8GB INSTEAD OF 16GB I won't be getting $200 credit. I WAS SHOCKED, ANNOYED and DISAPPOINTED. Isn't 16gb better than 8gb in the first place? at this point ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS TO CANCEL THE IPHONE6 so i Called 1800MYVERIZON customer service and explained to them what happened, and they told me that i have to go to verizon wireless to cancel the order. and to wait till blackfriday for a better deal. went to VERIZON WIRELESS BRAINTREE where i purchased my phone to cancel the iphone6 that I haven't received yet.  Explained to them what happened and if theirs anything they can do for me.. NOPE! THAT MANAGER JERRY LYNCH didn't even OFFER me ANYTHING, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NO NOTHING. INSTEAD he informed that i have to wait for FEDEX  to deliver the iphone6 to my house and NOT sign for it...... WOW!!!!!!! WASTED MY TIME, AND GAS for something that customer service on the phone should of informed me in the first place..... BECAUSE IT WAS MY UPGRADE THE IPHONE 6 WAS $270... plus the trade in program value. ITS $270 verizon! how are you going to tell me that theirs nothing you can do? BEYOND DISAPPOINTED OF THE CUSTOMER SERVICE I RECEIVED TODAY. THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

missashleykatherine,

I definitely understand your frustration and I apologize for all the inconvenience. Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff. I am disappointed to hear the service you received did not reflect this commitment. Please be assured we will continue providing ongoing training to all of our employees. We hope we can restore your confidence in Verizon Wireless and prove we are worthy of your continued business. It does sadden me to hear you had this experience and we can certainly provide feedback so that something like this doesn't happen again in the future.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Hippichic

I have been a loyal customer for a few years but if I have to deal with the rude sales representatives at the London, Kentucky store again I'm leaving Verizon.

0 Likes
iceberg33

re: "Verizon Wireless has a strong customer commitment to delivering the best from our service and staff."

Oh really?? I don't believe it. Verizon has removed feature after feature that users like and use in order to make it more and more difficult for the user to send feedback, make requests, or just get info. Not only that but with each new iteration fo website "design", it is more and more difficult to find any info at all beyond the barest summaries. The enormous tiles and huge font look and behave very "kindergarten". This is completely ridiculous. If Verizon had been like this originally, it never would have been accepted by the user community. I can't say strongly enough how completely horrible this has become.

0 Likes